Here we go.

30 July 2012

I like food, food tastes good.

Despite this heat, I've been cooking.  It's my thing, so I post photos here and I post photos there.  

Photobucket

Tacos:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Pozole, made with chicken thighs instead of pork:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Cornbread:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

This weekend, I'm going to make last of the summer strawberry cupcakes.   I think we're going to assemble some kind of hot dog 'buffet' this weekend at the Victory St. space.  Slaw, kraut, onions (raw + sauteed), relish, mustard, chili, cheese, Sriracha -- am I missing anything?    Speaking of slaw, I've been craving it terribly lately; I want to put it on everything so I need to find a recipe that is insanely delicious + healthy, maybe one w/o mayo?  So, I'm into trying new recipes and if anyone wants to get together and cook + dine, I love  fun, progressive dinners.  

Lately, my favorite thing to order from a restaurant is Mt. Fuji's ahi tuna tataki.  It's perfect:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Husb + his eel sushi:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments:

Blog Archive